Sunday, November 29, 2015

Collage Card

Oh boy, did I just get myself into something I can see being an addiction - I did a collage that I kind of love! I haven't done more than a few, in my entire span as an artist (almost forever). My husband is a collagist, and a great one (I am still trying to convince him of this, to him, it is just something that he does...). Exactly.

I didn't want to just slap any ol' thing together, but I kind of 'saw' something intangible that unlocked it to my satisfaction. I don't think it is quite finished - but it could be...
 Once I 'saw' what I wanted to do, it took over an hour to get at it because I had to go hunting and digging for glue! I hosted Thanksgiving this year so it was a madhouse getting prepared last week. My very efficient assistant put everything someplace that I am certain - makes sense ... Which has nothing at all to do with my ability to figure out what or where that might be. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment